Monday, November 17, 2014

And then there was me.

Alright, now you've met Liz and Marissa, two of the best, most interesting people on the planet, which leaves me:  Bethany.  I'm their much less articulate and fascinating friend, but they keep me around for tax reasons.  :)

We have a lot in common, the three of us.   Like Marissa, I have a 2 year old, and a baby on the way.  And like Liz, I met my husband in Latin America while I was a missionary in Colombia.  I am currently working part time from home taking care of two other littles.

If any comments or posts from my corner seem a bit disparate, it's because I was interrupted approximately fourteen thousand times during the writing process.  Right now, as I type, I'm reading a book aloud and have also uttered the phrase, "We don't kick!" and "No writing in books!"  Wait, I'll be right back, someone needs a time out.  Whew!  I'm back.  What were we talking about again?

To be fair, we also don't own a mini van.  We've got a Kia Ultima and a Ram truck.  Welcome to the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment