Sunday, November 16, 2014

More Introductions

Hi! I'm Liz.

I used to be a missionary in Nicaragua. A few years ago I came back to the States with a husband and eventually we had a baby boy. Two weeks after that my husband's two youngest siblings came to live with us. So I daily juggle my life as a dual-culture wife, mom of toddler and mom/sister of two teenagers. And I work full-time. Yup. If you see me staggering exhausted in the street please, hand me a latte.

I love the idea of co-blogging with two fine women whom I admire greatly and whose opinions I truly value. It's no big deal if no one ever reads it, I am just excited about wrestling with life and faith, discovering new questions and talking honestly about the things that matter to me. 

And just for honesty's sake I should confess that I don't actuall own a minivan. I used to but it ran afoul of a jerk in a sports car. But at least one of my kids plays soccer so I feel that my little Volvo totally counts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment